giovedì 29 dicembre 2011

New York, New York

Towers

I have to admit New York City is one of the wonderful places I've ever seen... The only thing I regret is that I've never seen it covered in white snow, as this is one of the warmest winters here (even if it is cold for me that I come from Italy) and the last time I visited the city two years ago it was in the middle of August. Anyway, I'm visiting a lot of beautiful places and I'm doing a lot of shopping... When I get back home I'll show you my purchases :) For now, just a few pictures shot in Central Park!

Devo ammettere che New York City è uno dei posti più meravigliosi che io abbia mai visto... L'unica cosa che rimpiango è di non averla mai vista coperta di neve, dal momento che questo inverno è uno dei più caldi qui (anche se per me che vengo dall'Italia il freddo si fa sentire eccome!) e  l'ultima volta che ho visitato la città, due anni fa, era in pieno Agosto. In ogni caso, sto visitando posti bellissimi e facendo un sacco di shopping... Quando tornerò a cassavi mostrerò i miei acquisti :) Per il momento, accontentatevi di qualche foto scattata a Central Park!

Thoughtful little boy

Joggers

Boy and girl

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento