martedì 27 dicembre 2011

Hello New York City!

Neon

Hey there! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting for ages, but I am in the middle of a strange period of my life, super-buisy as it has always been, but also quite apathetic and lacking any kind of inspiration, in many ways. This holiday in New York just broke the rhythm, it is something I planned months ago but I ended up not really wanting for many, complicate reasons. But I'm finally here, and beside everything I'm going to enjoy this experience and to try to catch the best moments I can.

Ciao a tutti! Mi dispiace non aver postato nulla per secoli, ma sto attraversando uno strano periodo della mia vita, super impegnata come sempre, ma piuttosto apatica e carente di qualsiasi tipo di ispirazione. Questa vacanza a New York ha appena spezzato tale ritmo,  è qualcosa che ho pianificato mesi fa ma che mi sono accorta negli ultimi tempi di non voler più fare per molte complicate ragioni. Ad ogni modo, sono qui ora, e malgrado tutto sto cercando di fare tesoro di quest'esperienza e di tutti i bei momenti che mi porterà.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento