mercoledì 5 ottobre 2011

Run, run, run!


Here I am! I must confess that the only reason why I'm here posting at the moment is because I feel sick (I have fever) and I skipped some of my tasks today. Well, this week (precisely on Tuesday) I started my courses at University: I have to say that I'm already bored, but I had considered that studying biology would have meant to study chemistry and maths at first so I'm not here to complain; I just have to focus on my biggest goal, do as much exams as possible and then get into medicine next year. Anyway, I like University life, but I hate the fact that it is quite far from my home and that there's no place in a 1 km radius that sells any kind of salads or other healthy meals... I think I'm going to make my lunch at home and take it with me,  not actually the best thing. I'm slowly realizing that I have TOO many things to do and time seems not to be enough! I'll tell you more in the next posts, now I'm leaving you with this portrait of me shot by my best friend Viviana (her, again!), check out her photography blog at The Sour Photographer

Eccomi qui! Devo confessare però che l'unico motivo per cui al momento sono qui a postare è il fatto che mi senta male (ho la febbre) e ho dovuto saltare un po' degli impegni di oggi. La novità è che questa settimana ho iniziato a frequentare l'università: purtroppo sono già parecchio annoiata dai corsi, ma avevo messo in conto che iscrivermi a biologia avrebbe significato studiare come prime materie chimica e matematica, per cui non sto qui a lamentarmi; devo solo concentrarmi per cercare di sostenere più esami possibile ed entrare a medicina l'anno prossimo. Ad ogni modo, la vita universitaria non mi dispiace, se non consideriamo tutta la strada che devo farmi ogni giorno a bordo dei mezzi pubblici ed il fatto che non ci sia un solo posto nel raggio di un chilometro che venda insalate o qualche altro pasto salutare... Probabilmente dovrò iniziare a prepararmi il pranzo a casa e portarmelo, cosa che detesto! In più sto lentamente realizzando l'enorme quantità di cose che ho da fare ed il tempo sembra sempre pochissimo! Vi racconterò di più nei prossimi post, ora vi lascio con una foto scattatami dalla mia migliore amica Viviana (sì, sempre lei!),  qui potete trovare il suo blog fotografico The Sour Photographer.

1 commento: